Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Border for Fancy Shells Baby Afghan


I often get emails regarding Fancy Shells Baby Afghan that I made and posted the pattern back in November 2013.

I couldn't come up with a border/trim for that afghan even though I had  tried several times. But one of the best parts about online crochet community is that we can share our knowledge and ideas with each other.

The baby afghan shown bellow was made by Christina Marie (you can see more of her beautiful crochet work on her Facebook page).

Isn't this baby afghan gorgeous? I really love that ruffled lace border. Christina Marie used instructions from a different baby blanket, and the free pattern is available online (you can see it here).

Thank you Christina Marie for sharing your work with us.

I absolutely love it when others crocheters send me pictures of their projects made from the patterns on my blog. So you if you would like to share yours, don't hesitate to email me.  




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just had surgery on my hand yesterday, and I want to try this as soon as I'm better. I just finished your Lovely Shells baby blanket in a pale green! It's lovely. Thank you for sharing your patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a pretty way to edge a blanket! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous.
    Have a great week.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blanket is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Merediht

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blanket is beautiful !! have a lovely day !

    http://woolandcats.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermosa!!! es un punto muy bonito y en una mantilla perfecto me encanta besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blanket! I love it!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful blanket!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ The Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete