Sunday, April 9, 2017

White Lace Spiders Baby Blanket, Baby Afghan, Baby Christening Shawl


I can't believe I haven't updated my blog for more than a month! 

Time goes by so quickly, and now that it's spring and the clock was switched to the day light savings, my children and I spend a lot of time outdoors. 

But I still manage to get some crochet done, here and there. 


My last complete project is this lace baby blanket, or christening shawl. 

I like this stitch. It looks so delicate in white. I think it will look even better made with a finer yarn. 





I used Snuggly Wuggly by Loops & Threads, and a size G (4.25 mm) hook. 

The finished blanket measures about 36 by 30 inches, but it can easily be adjusted to a bigger size. 



The pattern is available in my Etsy shop, and in my Craftsy shop, and on Ravelry.





Happy Spring! 

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Olga, it would be amazing made as a christening shawl in a finer yarn. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful! I love the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful heirloom blanket. It's very sweet.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great job writing this pattern. I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I had made a jacket with a similar stitch long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby blanket is so elegant and lovely, sure to become a family treasure.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete