Saturday, November 4, 2017

Simple Crochet Hooded Scarf




I made myself a hooded scarf.
Here in Northern California I hardly ever wear hats. The weather is hardly ever that cold.
But I also don't like hats as they mess up my hair. 



But this hood will be useful! When I walk my youngest son to school at 7:45 each morning, it's so cold out there. By noon, it gets much warmer, and afternoons are summerlike.
That's the weather we have right now!


My Mom took these pictures. She visited my last week. 
It was so nice to have her here. I cherish every moment spent with my Mom. 



The pattern is available in my shops: Etsy, Ravelry, Craftsy

SaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful on you, a great color.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Olga, much more practical than a hat and scarf. You are a very pretty lady and the colour really suits you. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga you are gorgeous. I know your mom loved being there with you and I hope the two of you had a wonderful time crocheting together. I like hooded scarves and you picked a nice happy color for it too.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the scarf and the model are gorgeous !:) Glad to know you had a great time with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a lovely week with your mom !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete